The allies retaliate in the 3rd DLC instalment for Call of Duty from Sledgehammer Games coming to PS4 June 25th. As with previous expansions, United Front comes with 3 brand new multiplayer maps, A new campaign based War mode and the next Zombies chapter.
Here is a run down of what do expect in DLC3:
- Market Garden: A close-quarters indoor map set in the Netherlands
- Monte Cassino: A vertical map with lots of flank points set in Italy
- Stalingrad: The classic World War II battle is recreated once more for a modern audience. Given the map’s mass appeal in other shooters, WWII’s version is designed around all playstyles.
- Operation Supercharge [War Mode]: Head to Tunisia to capture Nazi supplies and detonate an Axis transport bridge. Capture the remaining fortifications and victory is yours.
- The Tortured Path [Nazi Zombies]: General Rideau sends an unmarked caravan to travel between Berlin and the Allied-controlled port of Malaga. Reforge Barbarossa’s Sword to deliver a supposed final blow to Zombie forces.
If previous releases are anything to go by then we can expect a few more surprises and potentially another Division. We may need to “call in the calvary”.
The Tortured Path:
The Allied forces are crumbling under the relentless advance of the Final Reich. General Rideau decides to take one last, dangerous gambit: to personally lead a small caravan across the 2,000 miles of infested land that stand between Berlin and the Allied-controlled port of Malaga. His mission? Transport the remaining pieces of Emperor Barbarossa’s legendary sword to the edge of the world. Uncover the lost forges of ancient Thule, and deliver a final death to the Undying.
If you are a fan of Call of Duty and are looking for a friendly environment in which to game and party up with like minded players then come and join us at The Gamer Hive where our COD team will make you feel welcome! Join our discord server to find out more information.
This DLC has potential to be Sledgehammer’s best yet. Check out the trailer below: